Listings In Rex
The Listing Record
- Key Registry
- Introduction to the Listings Module
- How to create a New Listing
- Listing Types Available in Rex
- Address Panel on a Listing
- Listing Images
Archiving & Unarchiving Listings
Listing Financials Section
- Listing Financials & VPA In Rex
- Switch to Finance Mode
- Setting a Budget for VPA
- Adding Advertising & Packs
- Adding an Invoice
- Printing & Emailing Invoices & Receipts
- Contracts In Rex
- Adding a Contract to a Listing
- Marking a Listing as Accepted / Under Contract
- Marking a Contract as Fallen
- Changing the Contract Status on a Listing
- Locking a Contract Status
- How do I Change the Address of My Listing?
- Changing the Listing Type
- Adding Bathrooms / Ensuites to Rex
- What does Awaiting Price Guide mean on my realestate.com.au listing?
- Why is the 'Sold Price' showing on my Listing online when I've chosen to hide this through the 'Marketing Overrides' tab?
- What is a Match Price?