In bold blue letters, you'll see the address of your listing. Changing the address details will need to be done from the Property record.
- Click on the Listing address
- Click Go to Property
- Now that you're in the Property Record, see the following article for info on changing the property address Properties: Edit Address and Property Type
- Use the History section on the Property record to go back to the Listing. See - Properties: History
Below the address, you have the listing info.
- In the black boxes, you have the listing type; 'Residential - For Sale', 'Residential - For Lease', etc.
- Below this, if the Listing it is part of a building, you'll see the building name here.
- Finally (if your Rex account is multi-office), you'll have the listing location, which can be modified by clicking on it.
To the right of the address, you'll see a link button - view the following for more info: Rex Concepts: Record ID & Permalink