Creating a listing will allow you to advertise and report on this Property. What we'll cover off below is the basic creation of a Residential Sale listing, from the start to publishing.
Creating the listing
The first step is to create the listing from the Property Record.
- Go to the property you wish to list - if you don't have one, see the following for info on creating a Property Record - Properties: Adding a Property Record
- Click List Property above the address
- Choose the Listing Type - for more info, see Listings: Listing Types
- Click List
Updating the Listing
Now that you have a draft listing, you can start to get it ready to be published. You'll see in the right-hand pane below the publish button, there is a red alert saying 'Publishing Blocked (x) Problems'. Clicking on this will reveal the minimum requirements you need to add to your listing before it can be published.
- Add a Subcategory to your listing - Listings: Listing Sub Categories
- Add some images - Listings: Listing Images
- Enter any information that is required from the Key Details section - Listings: Key Details Tab - these include:
- Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Advertise As Price & Match Price
- Listing Agent
- Add some ad content - Listings: Marketing Tab
- If you need to update which channels the listing will be available for, see - Listings: Publish Settings
- If you want to change which portals the listing will be sent to, see - Listings: Portal Settings
- Turn off/on any Marketing Overrides, see - Listings: Marketing Overrides
- Once you're satisfied with your listing, click Publish found in the right-hand pane