Now that you have a listing, you can add in items for VPA. There are two ways that you can add VPA:
- Add New Product - Clicking this will allow you to add an individual Product. You can either choose one that is been created in your account, or just type in the details.
- Add New Package - This lets you choose predefined packages, that include a set of Products. For example, you could have a 'Gold Package' that included Photography, Portal Fees, Video, etc.
Adding a New Product
To add a new product, you need to:
- Click on the red + Add New Product button
- Choose the Provider, if you don't have one predefined, type in the name
- Choose the Product, if you don't have one predefined, type in the name
- Enter the cost and the Price
- Choose if GST Free
- Add a due date
- Click Save
Adding a New Package
If you have predefined packages setup, you can add them in by:
- Click on the red + Add New Package
- Choose your package
- Click Save
This will add all predefined products for that package. You can modify them the same way you can with individual products.
Editing a Product
After you've added a product, you can modify it by:
- Hover over the Product
- Click on the drop-down button
You have several option to choose from here:
- Edit - This will allow you to reopen and edit.
- Delete - Click to delete the product from the ad schedule.
- Update Booking Date - Change the booking date.
- Mark as Booked - Mark the item as booked.
- Set Supplier Reference - Enter a supplier reference number.