In the right-hand panel of the Listing record, you'll see a number of additional options.
This section has options for controlling where and what infomation is sent to the different channels. At the very top it shows the current state of your record, so Draft or Published.
- Publish Settings - Controls what channels your listing will be used for. For more info, see - Listings: Publish Settings
- Portal Settings - Use this to change what portals are sent your listing. See - Listings: Portal Settings
- Publish button - Use this to finalise the listing and start sending to the different channels - the portals, automatic updates and your stocklists
- Automatic Updates - Here you can track the active campaigns for your listing. So who will get this listing automatically, who has already received it, etc. For more info, see - Automatic Updates: Introduction
- Marketing Overrides - By default, this option is hiden - click view more to reveal it. Use this to hide specific info on the listing, like the sale price or contract status. See - Listings: Marketing Overrides
Related Contacts allows you to track specific relationships between the listing and contacts. You can add the related owner or purchaser or alternatively, create your own custom relationship types - for example, Power of Attorney.
This is helpful for performing merges later on. When you mark the listing as 'Sold', Rex will ask you if you want to make the current owner a 'Past Owner' on the Property record and mark the purchase of the listing the 'Owner, as well as alternate options for your custom relationship types. For more info, see - Rex Concepts: Related Records
Tags on a listing will include any tags you have attached to the Property Record. If you add tags to the listing record, they will also attach to the Property record. For more info, see - Rex Concepts: Tags
Third Party Extensions
You can access third party Integrations which you have setup for your account. An example might be REI Forms. Clicking on the extension will push listing data to their service.
You can view who has access to the record and also change permissions and the record owner from here. For more info, see - Rex Concepts: Record Permissions
View Change Log
The change log shows any changes that have been made to the Listing Record. From here, you can also access changes that have been made to the Property Record. For more info, see - Rex Concepts: Change Log
Rex will attempt to work out where the property is, based on the address. If the map is wrong, you can modify it. For more info, see - Rex Concepts: Map