You'll find on most records that they have a Change Log in the right-hand pane. This is helpful in seeing who made what change to a record and when. On most records, you'll see this at the bottom of the right-hand pane, but it'll also appear in dropdown menus, like on Contracts, OAB's and Appraisals.
Record Change Dialog
- If you're viewing a Listing Record Chang Log, you'll see a Yellow bar along the top, with a link to view the Property Record Change Log. This will let you go to that record and view changes that relate to the Property - including any address changes, bedrooms/bathroom changes etc.
- Below this you'll see when the record was created and who last modified it
- Next, you have a Filter Changes button - use this to filter for specfic changes.
In here, you'll find options for:
- Agent - so the user that made the change
- Min/Max Event Date - Use this to define date ranges for the change
- Event Type - this gives you options for the type of change
- Finally, in the main table, you'll see the list of changes:
- Date - when the change occured
- User - who made the change
- Operation - what has been done - this will usually be 'Update', but there are other options
- View Details - this link will show more info about what was changed. If you see there is no link to view details, the change occured on the Property record. Use the link at the top to view the Property record change log