Once you have your agent ledgers ready with commissions to be paid for the period, you'll want to run a commission pay run. This will do a few things:
- Finalise money paid out on commissions
- Close agent ledgers and reopen with balance brought forward
- Send statement to agent
- Export the data to a CSV file to open in Excel, and/or send to Xero.
Viewing Pay Runs
Once you've done at least one pay run, you'll see a list of pay runs in this window. There are several columns with info:
- ID - Id of the payrun
- Date Created - when the pay run was created
- Created By - which user created the pay run
- Last Modified - when a user last made changes to the it
- Status - if the pay run is still in draft mode or has been processed
- Total Commission Payable - how much commission was paid in the pay run
Interacting with Pay Runs
From the list of pay runs, you can hover over one and click the drop down button - depending on the Status of the payrun, you'll see:
- Edit (Draft) - this will reopen the pay run and you can update accordingly. This only appears if the pay run has not been finalised
- Delete (Draft) - chosing this will delete your payrun. This is not reversable.
- Export (Processed) - this will reopen Step 4 where you can export the pay run and send commission statements. See Agent Ledgers and Xero Integration: Commissions Pay Run - Step 4 - Export
Create a New Commission Pay Run
To get started on a new pay run, Click the Plus button at the top of the Commission Pay Run window.