Once you've finalised the commission pay run, you can export the data and send commission statements (if you didn't while it was still in draft). It also includes an Agent Payment Summary, which is the same as we've seen in the previous step.
Exporting the Data
You have two different options for exporting your data - if you click on:
- Download CSV - this will download a CSV file you can open in Excel or for upload to payroll software other than Xero.
- Export to Xero - this will send the data directly to Xero - see below for more details.
Exporting to Xero
After you have setup the Xero integration, you can export your data to Xero.
Doing this will send send the commission for the attached agents, and also create a draft pay run in Xero.
- Click Export to Xero
- Verify the amount
- Click Next
- If you haven't authorised in the last 30 minutes, see - Agent Ledgers and Xero Integration: Authorising Xero Integration
- Select which pay period you want to run this for - Scheduled or Unscheduled
- Click Export
Notes and Generating Commission Statements
If you didn't send the commission statement in Step 3, or you want to send it again, you can do so from here also. At the very bottom we can add a note, which will be included on every agents' commission statement.
Once you've done that, you can send by:
- Click Generate Commission Statements
- In Step 1, you can add/remove agents
- When you're done, click Continue to step 2
- Step 2 gives you a preview of what will be sent to the agents.
- Jump between the different agents email by clicking the arrows in the top right hand corner, or by clicking Jump To, and choosing a new agent
- Click Download Statement if you would like a PDF version
- Click Continue to Step 3
- Click Send Statements when you're ready to send the commission statement