This window gives us a summary of what will be paid to the agents and also send out the commission statement.
Agent Payment Summary
The agent payment summary includes:
- Total commission payable - amount from the agent ledger to be paid
- Adjusted commission payable - if you want to adjust what is paid to the agent:
- Click the dropdown button
- Choose Edit
- Adjust the figures
- Click Save
- Super included - If you have set a super amount on the agent ledger, it will work out how much super is included. If you're using the Xero integration, it will be included as super to the pay run.
- Earnings - total after adjustments
Notes and Generating Commission Statements
At the very bottom we can add a note, which will be included on every agent's commission statement.
If you would like to send the statement to the agents Email before finalising:
- Click Generate Commission Statements
- In Step 1, you can add/remove agents
- When you're done, click Continue to step 2
- Step 2 gives you a preview of what will be sent to the agents.
- Jump between the different agents' email by clicking the arrows in the top right hand corner, or by clicking Jump To, and choosing a new agent
- Click Download Statement if you would like a PDF version
- Click Continue to Step 3
- Click Send Statements when you're ready to send the commission statement
Finalise the Pay Run
Once everything is in order and you're ready, you'll want to finalise the pay run:
- Click Finalise in the top right-hand corner
- Make sure the amounts are correct
- Click Confirm
Doing this will take you through to Step 4 - Export.