Checking in your Attendee's has been made easy and a huge time-saver with Pocket Open Homes. Simply just follow along and you'll see how easy it is.
- Open up your Open Home event
- From the Attendees section, select Add Attendee
- Enter in your attendee's name - select the relevant contact or add a new contact
Not only is the Pocket Open Homes a time-saver, but it's also informative. Need to strike up a conversation with the Attendee? When they check-in, you'll be able to see if they've viewed the property before as well as any other listings that they've attended. Simple just click on the blue hyperlink next to "Has Inspected".
You'll be able to see the listing they've inspected, the date as well as any feedback they left. You'll never be lost for conversation again.
However, if this is the only property this contact has viewed a property within your agency, you won't see this section. If it's their first time viewing this property too, you'll see "Visting for the first time".
We also understand that sometimes you might need to edit the contacts details to amend or add additional details. To do this, simply just click on the blue hyperlinked text "Edit Contact Details".
Going down the list, Send e-brochure via Email. This will automatically be ticked so that way once you're finished checking the Attendee in, Pocket will automatically email a copy of the eBrochure for the relevant listing. Sometimes people don't want this, so simply just un-tick the box prior to completing the check-in to ensure that no eBrochure is sent.
Now to cover the blue buttons:
- Add Partner: A lot of the time, partners come to view property together but when checking in a contact, you can only add in one person. To add their partner's details to the record, just click on Add Partner.
- Leave General Feedback: This is where you'll record any feedback provided by the Attendee.
- Add Internal Note: This is where you can leave an internal note that may not be relevant to any feedback. This will apply the note to both the listing and contact record.
- Email Listing Documents: This allows you to email documents that have been uploaded to the listing record, directly to the contact. Attendee requests a Contract of Sale? Easy - just click this option and email away.
Once your check-in is complete, select Done in the top right-hand corner.