While having access to agent ledgers in Rex is great, it's even better if you have Xero. This will allow you to send commission pay runs directly to, and import deductions from Xero. You can get started by going to Admin > Financials > Agent Ledgers > Settings.
- Export pay category - here we can choose what pay category Rex exports to. The options in this list are defined by pay categories you have set up in Xero.
- Default Calendar - choose the default calendar to use when exporting the commissions to Xero.
The import settings let choose the super types to use, and set what pay categories you would like to import to the agent ledgers - these will show as transactions on the agent ledgers.
- Super Contribution Type - click in this field and select which super contribution types you want to use. Only types you specify here will be imported to the Agent Ledgers.
- Link Users - at the bottom we link the users to Xero - see below for more info.
In this section you should have a list of Rex users with info telling you if they're linked to Xero, if they have associated users and how many pay categories setup. To get the users linked:
- Hover over the agent you want to link and click the dropdown button
- Choose Edit
- If you haven't authorised in the last 30 minutes, see - Agent Ledgers and Xero Integration: Authorising Xero Integration
In the Import Settings window, you'll need to:
- Rex and Xero user link - click on the drop down and choose the user in Xero you want to link this agent to.
- Add associated agent - (Optional) - select a user in Xero who is associated with this agent. This might be an assistant whose wages are paid by the agents' commissions, for example.
- Pay categories to import - Choose which pay categories you want to import from Xero into Rex. Repeat below if there's an associated agent.
- Once you've finished, click Save