Once you've created the settlement payout from an agent ledger, or started by editing in bulk commissions, you'll be presented with a new window. Here we'll look at the different sections and what they mean. Most sections have a more info icon, so if you're unsure what it is referring to, hover over the (i) symbol.
Listing Commission Summary
At the top, we have some summaries about the commissions on this listing:
- Agent's payable commission - This the amount unpaid to the agent
- Total commission - This is similar to the Invoices and Receipts on the commission worksheet. It has a break down of:
- Gross commission including GST
- Paid to date
- Invoiced to date
- Balance to invoice
- Other payable commission - this has:
- Total commission to other agents - how much is to be paid out to other agents involved in the sales
- Agency commission - the amount going to the agency
Below this we have the agent information - this gives you a overview of commission payable to agent based on their award allocation and any deductions. If you need to modify this, you can do so from the commission worksheet on the listing. You can get there quickly by clicking on the Red Edit button next to the agent's name.
In the last section, we have a breakdown of commission to be paid to agent for this sale. It will be either coloured:
- Red - no money has been paid on the commission invoice
- Yellow - part payment has been received
- Green - Invoice has been paid in full
You'll notice that if the full amount has not been paid, Rex will give you a recommend amount, based on how much has been paid. For example, if only 50% has been paid in total, it will suggest you only pay 50% to the agent.
- To adjust how much you wish to include on the agent's ledger, update the figure in Amount to Pay.
- You'll also see a Left Over Balance showing you how much is left to pay the agent. If you want to ignore the remaining balance, check the box next to ignore uninvoiced balance.
- Once you're happy with the changes, click Save Changes