Once the gross commission has been calculated, you can produce the Commission Invoice for the Vendor.
To view existing Commission Invoices:
Click the Blue 'Eye' symbol next to 'view commission invoices' to navigate to the 'Invoices & Payments' tab
To add a new Invoice:
- Click the Red plus (+) symbol beside 'issue invoice'
- Add the Vendor to the 'invoice to' field
- Ensure the invoice date/due dates are correct
- Add a reference if required
- The gross commission will have been automatically added (or manually added if you don't have a pre-defined Commission Structure in Rex - see: Gross Commmission)
- If you need to invoice the Vendor for additional items (such as additional advertising fees), click 'Add an item'
- A blank invoice line will be added
- Enter the item description and invoice amount
- If you need to remove an invoice item, click 'X' (to the right of the item line)
- Click 'Save'
Once the invoice has been created you can apply payments against it like you would any other invoice.