Once the gross commission has been calculated, you can produce a Commission Invoice for the Vendor.
To add a new Invoice
- Click the Red plus (+) symbol beside 'issue invoice'
- Add the Vendor to the 'invoice to' field
- Ensure the invoice date/due dates are correct
- Add a reference if required
- The gross commission will have been automatically added (or manually added if you don't have a pre-defined Commission Structure in Rex - see: Gross Commission)
- If you need to invoice the Vendor for additional items (such as additional advertising fees), click 'Add an item'
- A blank invoice line will be added
- Enter the item description and invoice amount
- If you need to remove an invoice item, click 'X' (to the right of the item line)
- Click 'Save'
Once the invoice has been created you can apply payments against it like you would any other invoice.
To view existing Commission Invoices
Click the Blue 'Eye' symbol next to 'view commission invoices' which will take you to the 'Invoices & Payments' tab.