Commission Worksheets allow you to quickly and easily manage commission information and figures related to the sale of the relevant Listing.
The Commission Worksheets section in Rex allows you to:
- Manage key settlement dates and events,
- Calculate your commission based on the sale price and your agreed commission structure,
- Invoice for commission, and if applicable, monitor the progress of payments of those invoices,
- Work out how much you owe to third parties (franchise fees, referral fees etc.),
- Attribute responsibility for sales to your Agents (so you can run competitions, present awards, and recognize which Agents are bringing the most money into your office),
- Work out how much to pay your Agents (based on how much of the sale they’re actually responsible for),
- Work out how much money is left over for the office after everything above has been covered.
Check out the Rex blog for new updated functionality here.