Creating a Commission Structure will allow you to use set structures on your Commission Worksheets, which allows you to avoid having to manually enter in your data each time.
To create a Commission Structure:
- Go to Settings from the left side menu > Commissions.
- Click on the + Icon
- Add in the name of the Structure & select Save
This section provides 4 different types of Base Fee's to choose from:
- Fixed Amount - Select this option if regardless of the sale price, the commission will be a fixed amount.
- Fixed Percentage - Select this option if regardless of the sale price, the commission will be a fixed percentage.
- Highest Win - The highest win is added with both a Fixed Amount & Fixed Percentage. The value that equals the highest dollar amount will be used.
- Lowest Win - The lowest win is added with both a Fixed Amount & Fixed Percentage. The value that equals the lowest dollar amount will be used.
To add Tier's to your structure, click the Red '+' Icon for Add Tier.
When clicking on 'Add Tier', the 'From' field will automatically be populated. For example:
- No tier has yet been added, the 'from' field will show as $0
- If only one tier has been added as $0- $250,000, then the next tier added will populate with the 'from' field as $250,001