A Reverse Buyer Match can be completed from the Valuations tab of a Property Record or the More > Reverse Match button of a Listing Record.
To perform a Reverse Buyer Match, follow these steps:
- Go to the Property record you want to complete a reverse match on
- Click the 'Valuations' tab
- If no Valuation exists, add one - see: Adding a Valuation to a Property
- Either click the Blue 'Perform Reverse Match' button, or click the Red 'More' button then select 'Reverse Match'
- Select a match type to show Contacts in your database whose match profile meets the Properties details:
- A full match will match across all Property criteria.
- A price only match will only match against a Contact's price requirements
- To only show your own Contacts, select the checkbox at the bottom of the dialogue
- Click 'Perform Match'
This will open a list of Contacts whose match criteria matches your Valuation.