How do I upload to the bullet pointed/key feature section on the portals?
Most of the portals allow you to upload Bullet Points or Key features to the top section of your Listings. These are what Rex refers to as Highlights.
To add Highlights to a Listing Record:
- From your listing record go into the Marketing tab
- Click the red icon next to manage highlights
- Click Add Highlight
- Type the highlight you want to add into the box E.g. Double Garage
- Repeat if you wish to add more highlights
- Click Save
You can rearrange the order of the highlights by clicking and dragging the highlight you wish to move. The order they are entered will reflect on how they are displayed on the portals.
Important Note: You can only add a maximum of 10 highlights.
How do I add a Custom Brochure to a Listing to feed to the portals?
When a listing is published, Rex will generate an e-brochure which by default will be sent to the portals. If you have custom brochures created and want these published to the portals, you can upload these to the documents section on a Listing record.
Adding a Custom Brochure to a Listing record:
- On a Listing record, click the Red plus (+) symbol next to 'upload document'
- Find the custom brochure you wish to upload from your computer or document storage system
- Click Open
- Click Save at the top of the screen
Once you've uploaded your custom brochure, you will need to change the type of file. You can access this by hovering over the document, then selecting Edit.
You will need to change the Type to Brochure.
Important note: To ensure your brochure feeds to the portals, set the document access to Public - can be listed on websites.
For more information please refer to the help content available for the Document Tab in the Rex Features section.
How to send Listing details to the vendor for approval before sending the listing live?
You can send the Vendor an E-Brochure for approval before sending a listing live. In order to create an E-Brochure of a Listing, the Listing will need to be Published.
To Publish the Listing use the below steps:
- Go to the Listing Record
- Open the 'Publish Settings' in the top right corner of the listing by clicking on the red pen icon
- Untick all options except for 'Include in stocklist and manual e-marketing'
- Click Save'
With those settings in place, you'll be able to Publish your Listing without sending it off to the Portals & Websites you usually advertise on.
To get the E-Brochure link:
- On the Listing Record > Click Brochure at the top of the record
- Next click on ‘Get E-Brochure Link’
- A pop-up box will appear where you can copy the link > then select close
You can then send this E-Brochure onto the client for approval.
How do I send a Sales Memorandum?
In order to send out a Sales Memorandum you will need to add an offer onto the relevant Listing record - see Adding an Offer to a Listing
Once you have added your offer the Sales Memorandum will automatically populate with the information added into your Offer. To generate your Sales Memorandum please see - Generating a Sales Memorandum
How to mark a Listing as Sold STC?
Updating the status of an offer to Accepted, Exchanged or Completed is information pushed to the portals to display the Listing as Sold STC (*subject to contract).
To update the status of an offer see - Changing the status of an Offer
Please note: Marking an offer as Completed allows you to continue feeding your Listing to the portals as Sold STC. When your Listing is Sold and you no longer wish to advertise it on the portals, you will need to mark the Listing as Sold or Withdrawn - See Archiving Listings.