This section is accessed from Settings > Auto Updates > General Settings - the options on this page will let you change who will show as sending the Match Alerts/Automatic Updates, and set a custom eBrochure link.
Global Sender Override
By default, all updates are sent to contacts from the user that is designated as the owner of their Contact Record. If you instead want to send all Match Alerts/Automatic Updates from a single 'agency' user (e.g. reception), regardless of who owns the record, you can set this by:
- Click the drop down menu email to send from
- Select 'Specific User'
- Click the specific user Field
- Choose the user you want ALL Match Alerts/Automatic Updates to come from
- Click Save Changes at the top
Global Sender Fallback
If a user leaves an agency or is temporarily deactivated, you can specify a fallback user to use in their place when sending Match Alerts/Automatic Updates. If a fallback user is not specified here, the Match Alerts/Automatic Updates associated with contacts that are owned by the deactivated user, will instead be terminated.
- Click the dropdown button in the Fallback user field
- Choose the user you wish to use as a fallback
The first option we have in this section, lets us change who the Match Alerts/Automatic Updates shows as being sent from. As mentioned above, the default opton is that the owner of the contact record will appear as the send of the message.
Tick the check box next to display 'sender' as the listing agent on eBrochures if you would like to use that option
The second section lets us add in a custom eBrochure link. So if a contact clicks a link in the Match Alert/Automatic Update to view a listing, rather than showing the default eBrochure, it will redirect to your website. You have a few options here:
- If you are part of the LJ Hooker or Mike Pero franchises, contact the Rex support team to set this up
- If you're a Siteloft user, contact the Rex Support Team
- If you are neither of the above, you will need to get your Website developer to build something for you - this is not something that Rex can create on your behalf. Contact your Website Developer and pass the Rex Support Team's email address to them if they have further questions.