While interacting with a Property Record with the REI Forms Live integration enabled, an icon is displayed in the Third Party Extensions section of the right bar.
Clicking this icon activates the REI Forms list dialog (below) which displays all forms created or attached against the current property.
If you've previously created forms in REI Forms Live associated with this specific record, it's possible to attach that form to the property in Rex.
To do so:
- Click the Attach form button which will bring up the attach form dialog.
- This dialog prompts the agent to enter the form ID which can be found in REI Forms Live.
- The illustration shown in the dialog demonstrates how to find the form ID that can be then entered into Rex to attach the form.
Create new form
The Create new form button creates a form on the REI Forms Live system and associates the form against the property in Rex.
To create a new form:
- Click Create new form to bring up the Create New REI Form dialog.
- The form template drop down allows selection of templates which you'll be familiar with from the REI Forms Live application.
- When a template is selected, an appropriate form name is generated automatically.
- If you switch to a new template, a new form name is generated.
- As soon as you alter the form name, the automatic generation is disabled.
- If any selected form allows contacts to be attached, the dialog will change slightly to allow attachment of Rex agents or contacts.
Contact attachment (if necessary)
If the selected template requires contact attachment, the Create New REI Form dialog changes to accommodate contact attachment.
Clicking this button brings up the Attach Contacts dialog.
The Attach Contacts dialog dynamically generates input fields according to what's expected on the form.
- When a contact is required, an associated contact selector is displayed. Clicking the dropdown button on the right displays a list of contacts already associated with the property.
- When an agent is required, the dropdown allows selection of agents within Rex.
- Click Attach to attach the contacts to the form.
When contacts are selected, the Attach contacts button changes to allow editing and removal of contacts.
- Clicking Remove contacts simply clears the agents and contacts selected in the previous dialog.
- Edit contacts brings up the previous dialog with the previously selected contacts.
The next section Managing attached forms explains how to interact with REI Forms Live forms in Rex.