This is similar to processing by listings, but lets us choose which agents we want to do the commissions for. To get started:
- Click Process Commissions By Agents
- In the next screen, you'll see a list of agents with outstanding commission and a summary of:
- Agent name
- Settlements - the total number of settlements yet to payout
- Total payable - how much is payable to the agent
- Commission paid - how much has already been paid to the agent
- Balance - total left to pay out
- Click the check box next to the agent/s you wish to include
- Click Continue in the top right-hand corner
- In the next screen each agent will be grouped, with a list listings they have commissions on. The columns will be similar to the last window with a few differences:
- Amount to pay - the recommend amount to pay the agent from the total paid. You can click in this field and enter a new amount if you like.
- Amount left over - how much remaining to pay after finalising.
- If you want a more detailed view of the commission break down on the listing, hover over the agent in the list and click the dropdown button, then choose Edit - for more info about the new window, see Agent Ledgers and Xero Integration: Editing a Settlement Payout
- Untick any agents you don't want to include in the bulk commission
- Click Finalise in the top right-hand corner
Please Note: Once you've completed the bulk commission, you can not edit. If you've made a mistake, you'll need to reverse it.