Choosing this option lets us process the commission for multiple listings - this will process all agents attached to the commission worksheets for the selected listings. To do process by listings, you need to:
- Click Process Commissions By Listings
- In the next screen you'll see more info about commission attached to the listings:
- Address - the address of the listing
- Agents - how many agents in the commission worksheet
- Total payable - how much is payable to the agents attached
- Commission paid - how much has already been paid to agents
- Balance - total left to pay out
- Click the check box next to the listing/s you wish to process
- Click Continue in the top right-hand corner
- In the next screen each listing will be grouped, with the agents attached to them. The columns will be similar to the last window with a few minor differences:
- Amount to pay - the recommend amount to pay the agent from the total paid. You can click in this field and enter a new amount if you like.
- Amount left over - how much remaining to pay, after finalising.
- If you want a more detailed view of the commission break down on the listing, hover over the agent in the list and click the dropdown button, then choose Edit - for more info about the new window, see Agent Ledgers and Xero Integration: Editing a Settlement Payout
- Untick any listings you don't want to include in the bulk commission
- Click Finalise in the top right-hand corner
Please Note: Once you've completed the bulk commission, you can not edit. If you've made a mistake, you'll need to reverse it.