These are used to hide some of the content that you send to the portals. You might want to hide details on the listing such as the 'Address', 'Sold Price', 'Contract Status' or the Listing Agent. These can be easily turned on or off from the Listing record.
Turn on Marketing Overrides
To hide/show the Sold Price and Address, you need to:
- Go to the Listing
- In the right-hand Publishing pane, click View more - this is just below Portal Settings if the listing is a Draft, or under Automatic Updates if it's Published
- Hover over Marketing Overrides and click the red Edit button
- Check the check boxes relating to the info you want to hide; 'Sold' or 'Address', in the appropriate publication channel
Adding Value Overrides
To change the contract status, the Street Number or the Listing Agents, you need to:
- While in the Marketing Overrides dialogue, click + add override at the bottom
- Select the value you wish to override
- Choose the value you wish to change it to e.g. if the listing is under contract and you want it to show as Available, change to Available
- Select the check boxes where you would like this to be overridden
- Click Add
- Click Save
Important Note: Please note that realestate.com.au will not just hide the street number - they'll hide the street name as well.