Now that you have a draft listing, you can start to get it ready to be published. You'll see in the right-hand pane below the publish button, there is a red alert saying 'Publishing Blocked (x) Problems'. Clicking on this will reveal the minimum requirements you need to add to your listing before it can be published:
- Add a Subcategory to your listing
- Add some images
- Enter any information that is required from the Key Details section - Listings: Key Details Tab - these include:
- Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Advertise As Price & Match Price
- Listing Agent
- Add some ad content (marketing tab)
- If you need to update which channels the listing will be available for -
- If you want to change which portals the listing will be sent toTurn off/on any Marketing Overrides
- Once you're satisfied with your listing, click Publish found in the right-hand pane
Next, the portal settings show you which portals the listing has been sent to once it has been published.
Most portals allow you to upload to the Key Features or bullet pointed section on portal.
These are what rex refers to as Highlights - highlights can be added from the Marketing tab on a listing record > there is a section dedicated to Highlights.
The portal also pulls across any rooms data from the Listing Record. Rooms data can be found by going to More Info tab on a listing record > there is a section dedicated to the Rooms - here you can add a room and its dimensions and a description.
You’ll notice once you have started the portal feeds that there may be red error message underneath this portal settings section - this will highlight any requirements that a portal needs in order to feed to the listing to their site. You can simply click on the error message to read what requirements are needed.
Once the requirements have been added on the listing - it will feed to the portals.