A Section 27 Date is not a standard field for contracts in Rex, but due to the requirements for Stockdale & Leggo integration, there is a custom field for this.
This field can be accessed from the Contract itself, on a Listing Record, which is then pulled into the Stockdale & Leggo integration.
To add or change the Section 27 Date, all you need to do is:
- Go to the relevant Listing record
- Click on the Legal tab
- Either Add or Edit an existing contract (click here for info on adding a contract in Rex)
- Click the arrow next to Market Research to reveal the Section 27 Date tab
- Select the Section 27 Tab
- Enter in the date
- Click Save once the date has been entered
The Section 27 Date will then feed through to the Stockdale & Leggo Integration.