Once a Market Lead has created, you'll have a record very similar to a property record.
To view your Market Leads, go to Leads from the left side menu > All Market Leads and open the relevant lead.
Once you have opened the Market Lead, you'll now be presented with a record view.
- Add To Campaign - This option will allow you to link your Market Lead directly to a Campaign.
- Archive - This will be used to Archive your record. If you're viewing an already archived Record, the option to Unarchive will show here.
- More - This option will provide another option to be able to delete the record.
- Contact Information - This section will pull through the details added during the creation of the Market Lead. If no contact information was provided at the time, you can add/edit the information here. You will also have an option to either Attach or Create an a contact record using this information.
- Property Address - This section will pull through the details added during the creation of the Market Lead. You can edit the information here as needed. You will also have an option to either Attach or Create an a property record using this information.
- Lead Origin Details - You'll add the website / signboard where this lead was first spotted / originated in this section. Follow up entries can be added when there‘ s an update (e.g. when a property goes from “for sale” to “under offer”).
Stream & Reminders
- The stream will show any notes added to the record, as well as any merges sent from or attached to the record.
- The reminders tab will allow you to add reminders & tracks.
Right-hand Sidebar Options
- Lead Assignment - This section will allow you to assign the Market Lead to a specific user. You'll also be able to select an option for the claim basis (reason for claiming the lead). The claim basis reasons are added as custom values.
- Lead Qualification - This section will track the process of the qualification of an enquiry. A lead can be qualified by collecting more information about it - Assigning the lead & completing the contact and property information.
- Tags - This section provides an option to add tags to the record.
- Permissions - This section provides an option to be able to amend the owner & user permissions to the record.
- View Change Log - This will provide a dialogue to be able to track all changes that have been made on the record & will show the date, time & user of the change.