Referrals can be sent either from a Contact record or from a Listing record. We'll provide steps below on sending from a Contact record, but the process for each option or essentially exactly the same.
To send a Referral from a Contact record, follow these steps:
- Open the appropriate Contact record
- Hover over the 'Pending Referrals' section in the right-hand pane > Click 'Add New Referral'
- Add the Service Provider in the 'to' field, add the Related Listing and select the appropriate 'Category' if one applies. (Add the related Contact record if sending the referral from a Listing record)
- If you've selected a Category, the email merge information will be auto-filled based on the Category settings. You can edit this information, or add to it as required. If no Category is selected, you'll need to manually add your email subject and text.
- Add any CC's, BCC's and attach any documents as required
- Click 'Send'