Sending SMS via Local Service
Once you've activated the integration with your local SMS Service Provider, you'll be able to send SMS messages out of Rex via your subscription with the related provider.
The steps required to send an SMS via a selected Local Service Provider are exactly the same as sending an SMS from Rex, however - you'll now have the ability to select the required SMS Provider at the point of sending your message. Follow these steps:
- Open the required Contact record, or select the required group of Contact records from a list view
- Select 'Merge' > 'Send SMS'
- Complete the 'Send SMS' dialogue with the appropriate information and records
- Select the appropriate Provider from the 'SMS Provider' field
- Send the message as per normal
Messages sent through a local Service Provider will not be charged via the Rex Marketing Credit system.