The settings area in Pocket covers a few different settings, so we'll run through each one individually.
Send SMS and Email Settings
This section provides you with an option whether you would like to send SMS and Emails using Rex or to send the communication directly from your mobile phone. The three options you're provided with is;
Ask Me - this means Pocket will always ask you before sending any communication where you'd like to send the Email or SMS from
Rex - this means that Pocket will always use Rex to send any communication, meaning it will use your marketing credits
- Phone - this means that Pocket will always use your Mobile Phone to send any communication. This option will always prompt your device to open either your SMS program or Email program
To change your settings, just click Change next to 'send sms setting' or 'send email setting'.
General settings are where you will find your Caller ID settings. This will provide you with the option to enabled and disable caller ID.
To find out more about Caller ID, click here.
Open Home Settings
These settings are to help you control what you see when viewing Open Homes in Pocket, as well as checking in attendees. Let's go through the options:
- Default Open Homes Filter - This filter is what controls the automatic view of 'upcoming open homes' when you're viewing Open Homes from the Pocket main menu. If you click on change, you have an option to select:
- Show open homes for all agents
- Show only my open homes
- Attendee Send Brochure Setting - This setting will allow you to control how you want a Brochure sent upon checking in an attendee to an open home. If you click on change, you will have the following options to choose from:
- Ask Me - This will ensure that once an attendee has been checked in, Pocket will ask whether you'd like to send the attendee a brochure
- Send SMS & Email - This will automatically send the attendee a brochure once checked in by email as well as SMS
- Send SMS, fallback to email - This will automatically send the attendee a brochure once checked in by SMS, but if no phone number was provided, or the number was invalid, then an email will be sent instead
- Send Email, fallback to SMS - This will automatically send the attendee a brochure once checked in by Email, but if no email was provided, or the email was invalid, then an SMS will be sent instead
- Behaviour When Adding Attendees - This setting controls whether or not duplicate contacts will be made. If you click on change, you'll be present with:
- Prompt to add new contact - If this option is selected, then Pocket will not search through any of your contacts and will just create a brand new record for you. Please note: using this option can create duplicate records in your system if the contact already exists
- Search through existing contacts - This will allow Pocket to search through your contact database when an attendee is checked in to see if they already exist in Pocket, which will then allow you to use that contact record for your check-in
The last option you will see in settings will be Reset Help Tooltips - if this option is selected, then your settings with reset to the Pocket default settings.