The idea behind Permission Groups is to share records between a number of agents in an agency - facilitating scenarios where agents work together in a closed office or effective business unit. Users who are in permission group together share permissions for all Listing, Property and Contact Records.
If another user in your permission group has access to a particular record, every other person in the same permission group will also have access to that record to view or edit depending on what rights that user had on that record.
- From the left side menu go to Settings > Under other, go to Users & Security
- Click on Permission Groups from the left-hand side
- Click the + symbol to create a new group
- Enter a name for the group
- Click Create
- Open the group by clicking on it
- Click + add new member
- Add a user from the drop down
- Click Add user to group
Repeat steps 6 and 7 to add multiple members.