If your agency has multiple Locations in Rex, you can assign agents a default location, so Rex uses that office where it is needed.
This will do a few things for the user:
- Listing - When listing a property, it will automatically choose the location of the Property Record owner
- Merge - Will select your default locations branding details
- Reporting - Will select your default locations branding details
- Financials - Will select your default ABN and billing address for receipts, deposit slips, invoices etc.
To change this setting:
- Go to Settings > Users & Security > Rex Users
- Choose the user
- Go to the General Details tab
- Scroll down till you find the Location section
- Click in the drop down menu beneath Default Location and choose the location
- Click Save