To access the General Details menu:
- From the left side menu go to Settings > Under Customisations, go to Agency Settings & Branding
- Click the General tab
From the Account Settings menu, you have the option to edit the below settings:
- Legal Name - The legal name of your agency
- Licensee Name - The licensee name of your agency
- ABN - Your agencies ABN/NZBN (Australian/New Zealand Business Number)
- Website - Your agency's website address
- Contact Details - Office contact details for your agency
- Office - Your office's physical and postal addresses
- Billing - Your billing address
- Billing Deposit Details - Your bank account details - where money should be paid to. These details will be included when you send invoices or print them for clients.
NOTE: most of this information is used for mail merge fields and invoices, it’s important that you fill this out as accurately as possible.