Upon launch, Rex ADL Connector will attempt to check for and install updates from the original download location.
- You'll be presented with the following screen.
- Please login with your Rex credentials.
Depending on whether you have access to multiple accounts, the account selection screen may display.
- This provides the option to select the account for which forms need to be generated.
- Once an account has been selected, click 'Continue' to proceed to the main application screen.
Form Data Configuration
The main application screen's layout changes based on context provided by the 'Form type' dropdown.
- The 'Form type' selection gives access to different data based on your form requirements.
- The options are 'Property', 'Appraisal', 'Listing' and 'Contract'.
- Selecting 'Property' gives access to the Property search input where the Properties viewable by the logged in user are displayed for selection.
- When 'Appraisal' or 'Contract' is selected, an additional dropdown is displayed allowing for selection of the appropriate items associated with the selected Listing or Property.
- Once all appropriate fields are populated, the 'Generate' button will be enabled, allowing data to be passed to the ADL Forms application.