Rex and the Professionals have worked together to implement an integration between our systems. This integration sends certain information through to the Franchize Manager (FZM).
Certain actions in Property and Listing records in Rex will automatically send through to the Franchise Manager.
If you encounter issues with this system, please refer to the information below - If there are still issues after referring to the below, please reach out to the Rex Support Team at email@example.com. Please ensure to provide full information about any errors, especially the error message that may show.
Activating The Integration
Activating the integration is easy, just follow the simple steps below (Note: You will need Super Admin access to set this up):
- Log in to your Rex account > go to Admin > Integrations
- Click Discover Integrations > click on Professionals Franchize Manager
- Click Activate > on the next pop up window, click Edit
- Click the + Connect Account section > Here you will need to enter your Professionals Office ID
- Click Save and you're ready to go
Sending Information To The Integration
There are a number of events in the Rex CRM that will activate an update to the Franchize Manager (FZM). Before sending the information to the FZM, Rex will check if all the required conditions have been met.
If these conditions are not met, then the update will not be sent. These events are described below.
Rex will share certain information about Users through to the FZM. These are as follows:
- Mobile Phone
Property Records: Appraisals
Rex will share Appraisal information through to the FZM. The appraisal information shared is as follows:
- Date of appraisal
- Address of property
- Amount (Average of the two shared values - Min and Max)
- Appraising Agent
- Property Type
If you want to check on the information being shared to the FZM, see the image below for the steps:
Listing Records: Key Listing Information
Rex will share key listing record information through to the FZM. The key listing information information shared is as below.
- Match As
- Date Listed
- Listing Agent
The following fields will also be shared to the FZM when the above prerequisites are filled:
- Appraisal ID (As long as there is an appraisal linked to the related Property record)
- Listing Authority Type (Set Sale, Auction, etc - Set by the Authority field)
- Listing Address
- Listing Type (Residential, Commercial, Land, etc)
- Current Listing Status (Sold, Withdrawn, Current, etc)
- When the listing state is changed to Sold, the Sold price will also be sent
- When the listing state is changed to Withdrawn, the withdrawal date will also be sent
Listing Records: VPA & Contract Information
Rex will share VPA and Contract information from a listing record to the FZM. The VPA and Contract information shared is as below:
When a contract status is marked as Settled, as shown below, the following information is shared:
- Listing record ID
- Final/Sold Price
- Settlement Date
- Commissions Info (If filled out in the Commissions area)
VPA (Vendor Paid Advertsising) will only be shared once a contract has been marked as Settled, as described above.
The following information is sent:
- Vendor Paid Advertising (VPA) totals
- Agent Paid Advertising (APA) totals
Checking The Integration For Errors & Information
If, at any stage, you need to manage the integration and see when information was shared - or if there is an error - then please see the various options below:
Property Records: Appraisals
In the Property record, navigate to the Appraisals tab and click the More button > Select Manage Professionals Franchize Manager Feed.
Listing Records: Key Information
In the Listing record, navigate to the Third Party Extensions section and click on the Professionals Franchize Manager section.
Listing Records: Contracts
In the Listing record, navigate to Legal tab and in the Contracts section, click the dropdown arrow > select Manage Professionals Franchize Manager Feed.
Listing Records: VPA
The VPA information is managed via the Contracts section show above.
If you have any issues with this integration, or have any other questions, please feel free to contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.