If you're not comfortable building your own brochure/window card, the Rex developers can import a custom one on your behalf for a fee. This is an import service, we don't create the design on your behalf - only import what you have had designed already.
To organise this with us, the process is as follows:
- You get a designer to create a design you want to use. The example will need to be saved as a PDF - so a digital version of the design, not a scan or photograph of the design.
- You send us the final version of the design, including notes on what each section will display and where that information is to come from within Rex (ie: Fields within Rex, such as Match As price, etc).
- If there are custom images, logos, icons, etc, you will need to send us copies of these before we quote.
- Our developers will then provide a quote based on how long it will take to recreate the design in Rex.
- Once the quote is approved, we will send an invoice - this must be paid before work will begin.
- Once the import is complete, we will let you know for testing - if there are any issues we will fix as best we can.
- Please Note: If the changes requested are outside the purview of the original quoted import, there may be additional charges quoted.
There are a few things to consider when designing your brochure template:
- Template design - create a design that will fit ALL listings, so leave out anything that makes the content specific to one or a group of listings.
- Custom Fields - only include fields that we have in Rex. If it's field on your listing, good chance we'll be able to add it in. While you could use Custom Fields & Tabs to create additional fields, this could be a hinderance as you would need to make sure these are filled out when creating the lisitng. For more info on Custom Fields & Tabs, see: Custom Fields & Tabs: Introduction
- Custom Fonts - because Rex is a web app, we can only use system fonts - this is because all computers have them and can use them on the web. if you had a custom font used in a template, and a user who was trying to run it didn't have the font installed on their computer, their computer wouldn't know what to do with the text.