You may find that you'd like to add a signature or some other kind of image to your letter merges in Rex. You can add images manually to the Source of letter merges using HTML.
If you do not have a location to store images, you can store them in Rex by following the instructions below:
- Create a dummy Contact record
- Go to the 'Documents' tab
- Click on the 'Upload File' button
- Choose the file you wish to upload from your computer and click 'Save'
- Now that it's uploaded, hover over the file name and click the drop-down button, then 'Get Share Link'.
- Copy the link for later.
To do this:
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Tracks, Merge & Brochures' > 'Letter Merges'
- Select the template you're working on
- Click on the source button (pictured in the below screenshot)
Once you've clicked on the source, you'll need to paste the link below into where you want it to show in your letter:
<p style="text-align:right"><img src="http:" width="200" /></p>
The "http:" section of the above HTML code will need to be replaced with the link to the image you want to add in.
You can also change the width number if it's too small - note, it's measured in Pixels.