You can perform data exports from within Rex within the Properties, Listings and Contacts list views.
Further exports such as reminders & notes and can also be performed from the 'Other Lists' menu.
- Go to Contacts/Properties/Listings tab (whichever data you want to export). To export 'System List' data, go to Other Lists > Select the appropriate List
- Tick the check-boxes beside records you want to export, or tick the very top check-box to select all
- Click Export > Data Export
- From here you'll be presented with a pop-up menu which details what data you wish to have exported
See export history
If you want to investigate whether someone in your agency has conducted a data export, you can do so by navigating to Other Lists > Audit Logs and inserting "Export" into the "Operation" filter.
This lets you see:
- Who conducted the export
- When the export was run
- What type of export it was (Contacts, Listings, Properties, etc.)
- How many records were in the export
- Advanced technical summary of the filter criteria that was used in the export