Activating the REINZ Integration
To activate the REINZ Integration you will need to ensure you have the required privileges. The REINZ Integration is only available to our New Zealand Clients.
To enable the REINZ Integration you need to:
- From the left side menu go to Admin > Integrations
- Click on Discover on the left-hand side
- Click on the REINZ integration or search by the name
- Click Activate
- Add a Connection Name (This can be named anything you like) & Click Activate
- Clicking Edit will provide functionality to manage the integration
You'll note you have the option to deactivate the account and the ability to restrict access.
Setting up the Integration
Once it has been activated, you can start to set up with the instructions below:
- Click on Active on the lefthand side & find REI Forms
- Click Edit on the right of the integration
- In the new window, click the Red Edit Button next to Account Details
- Choose the State that your office operates out of
- Click Save
First of all - you need to add the credentials of each agent so they can access the functionality.
To add credentials you need to follow these instructions:
- Click on Active on the lefthand side & find REINZ
- Click on the integration to edit
- Hover over each individual agent and click Edit credentials
- Put in their member login information and click Save
- Set the credentials for all other agents that require access to the functionality
- Go into Listings. Select a listing with a current contract.
- Click REINZ integration in the right hand bar under Integrations
- Hover over the contract on the list in the pop out box
- Select the correct contract by click on the blue arrow
- Click Confirm
- Click the external link then click Open in new window which will open REINZ Forms. If you are not logged into REINZ prior to clicking Open new window it will prompt you to put your REINZ ID and your password again.
- If you are required to enter your username and password you will need to reopen your Rex tab and click the external link again
If you wish to view the Data map, click here.
When you push details again from Rex, REINZ will unfortunately wipe any modifications that you have made on their side.
From here, you're able to print, email, save or edit as normal. Once the integration has been setup by an admin user from the admin menu, users are able to set their own credentials by going into their Profile > Integration (down the left hand side) > Edit credentials.