While you're able to set this up yourself, we recommend getting in touch with CampaignTrack and telling them that you use Rex. They'll then send the Rex support team all the infomation that we need to get this up and running on your behalf.
If you have all of your account details you can set this up yourself by:
- Go to 'Admin' > 'Integrations'
- Under the Available Third Party Extensions, activate your Campaign Track integration by clicking 'Activate' and provide a name for the integration
- Click 'Activate'. The integration banner moves to the 'Activated Third Party Extension Section'
- Clicking 'Edit' will provide functionality to manage the integration
- Click 'Connect Account'
- Add in the 'Web Service Key' and 'Office Reference', then click 'Save'
Once that's set up, you'll need to provide Campaign Track with specific agents' IDs so they can match them to their Campaign Track profile.
To get the IDs:
- Go to 'Admin' > 'Users & Security'
- Choose the Agent
At the end of the address bar will be the ID number for that agent. It will look like: app.rexsoftware.com/admin/users/manage/#id=972.