In order for bank uploads to work, you need to include your contacts bank details. You can enter these on the fly when doing a payment in Trust, but you can add them to the contact directly too.
Adding Bank Details
First thing you'll need to do is add the bank details - to do this:
- Create a contact or open an existing one you would like to add bank details to
- Go into the Bank Details tab
- Click the Plus button
- Add the details
- Click Add
Editing and Setting as Default
Once you have entered the bank details there are a few options - to see these:
- Hover over the bank details
- Click on the dropdown button that appears - you'll see:
- View/Edit account - use this to update the bank details
- Delete - clicking this will remove the bank from their profile
- Set as default (if you have multiple bank details) - choose this to select the bank to be default. This will be the one that is selected by default when adding to a transaction in Trust.