You are able to export your data so you can create merge labels for your Letters.
- Go to the Properties/Contacts/Listings tabs
- Apply a filter if required and select the contacts you wish to send letters to
- Click Export > Label/Mail Merge Export
- If performing from Listings or Property, choose which related contacts you wish to send to
- Click Export
- Click Confirm
- Once the export is complete, click Download or Email Exported Data and choose which one you would like to perform
You should now have a CSV file which can be opened in Excel and other Spreadsheet applications to be printed as labels.
Additional Third Party Help Content
If you are unable to see the address in full you may need to expand the columns by double-clicking the partition line between columns - this will expand the column to the correct width to view the full suburb.
Help content on how to delete un-required rows from your Excel spreadsheet can be found here:
Help content on how to create and print mailing labels for an address list in Excel through word can be found here: