You are able to export data easily from Rex for use in third party systems or for hand-off to clients or others with the Export functionality. The functionality in the Projects module is identical to the functionality in the core CRM.
This is particularly beneficial for data handover to developers. For example, a developer might want a list of all the holds on a project with the deposit details, notes, expiry dates etc. of the holds. This would be easy to pull from Rex. (Of course, the same process applies no matter what data set you're after).
You’d simply select the appropriate Project in the Projects list view, click Go To Related and select the Holds option from the dropdown. For more information on the Go To Related functionality, see this help document.
This will take you to a list of all the holds for the project you selected. Tick the select all checkbox (1) and the Export and Go To Related buttons (2) will appear at the top of the screen for you.
- Select the records you want to export
- Click the Export button
- Choose your output format in the Output as field. You can export data in CSV or HTML format.
- Select what information you would like to include in your export by selecting the appropriate items in the Include in Export section.
- When you're happy with your selections, click Export
- You'll be prompted to confirm your selections
- If you're happy with the above, click Confirm
- Once the export has occurred, you’ll be able to download or Email the exported data as required.