If you want to create a hyperlink to a website, or link to an attachment attached to a Newsletter, you can add these using the Freeform content block.
If you only want to add a link to another page, skip to the second section below Add the link to the Newsletter.
Upload the file to the internet
If you do not have a location to store files, you can store them in Rex by following the instructions below:
- Create a dummy contact record
- Go to the Documents tab
- Click on the Upload File button
- Choose the file you wish to upload from your computer and click Save
- Now that it is uploaded hover over the file name and click on the drop-down button, then 'Get Share' link.vid
- Copy the link for later
Add the link to the Newsletter
Once you have the link, you can now add to your newsletter - to do this:
- Go to your newsletter
- Add a 'Freeform Content Block' - if you don't already have one
- Type in some text like - 'Click here to download our latest Newsletter' or ' Click here to view our Website'
- Highlight the text
- Click on the Link button in the toolbar (the one that looks like a chain)
- Enter the URL and click Save