If you're copying data from another application, you might find that you've got incorrect formatting and strange characters. This is because other applications like Microsoft Word use their own markup to format the text.
To avoid this, either:
- Type the content directly into Rex
- Clean your text before pasting into Rex.
To clean your text
- Copy the text from your application you created the text in
- Go to this website - http://dan.hersam.com/tools/smart-quotes.html
- Paste in you content to the top field
- Click Convert
- Copy the text in the bottom field