The vendor reports will only draw in the information entered on (or related to) a listing record. If it does not show on the listing stream or feedback tab, it won't be included in the report.
The vendor reports can show the following information:
Agent Activity (Phone Calls/Emails/SMS/Reminders) This will record all of the Phone, Email, SMS and Reminders that were recorded against the listing record.
- Match Alerts This records how many match alerts were sent including this listing.
- OFI Attendance This records how many people were recorded in the OFI's on the listing.
- Private Inspections This records how many people were recorded in the Private Inspections on the listing.
- Price Indication This will show the information entered into the Feedback Guidelines area of the Feedback tab on a listing.
- Enquiries (And Source) This will record how many enquiries were recorded against this listing, and from what source they came from (Internet, Billboard, etc).
- Hot/Warm/Cold Breakdown This is a breakdown of how interested the enquiries and inspection contacts were.
- Feedback This is a detailed report of what the potential vendors said about the listing - This needs to be 'Approved for Reporting' in the feedback tab to show on the vendor report.