If the Listing was sold through a referral you can add the referral fee to the Commission Worksheet.
- Click 'Add referral fee or related expense'.
- Use the ‘expense description’ drop-down to select the expense type. Alternatively, you can enter the description manually. (Note: the drop-down list will show all pre-set deductions, not just those associated with referrals.)
- If you've selected one of the list entries, the expense amount will be calculated automatically. This can be adjusted as necessary. If you manually entered a description, you'll need to enter an amount.
- To the right of the 'amount' field are two buttons:
- '$' allows you to enter the amount of the expense. This is the default entry type.
- '%' allows you to enter the percentage of gross commission net of GST that the expense is calculated from.
If you need to add another referral fee or related expense, click 'Add another deduction' and repeat the steps above.