- Go to the Property record you want to complete a reverse match on
- Click the Appraisals tab
- If no Appraisal exists, add one - see: Adding an Appraisal
- Either click the Blue Perform Reverse Match button, or click the Red More button then select Reverse Match
- Select a match type to show Contacts in your database whose match profile meets the Properties details:
- A full match will match across all Property criteria.
- A price only match will only match against a Contact's price requirements
- To only show your own Contacts, select the checkbox at the bottom of the dialogue
- Click Perform Match
This will open a list of Contacts whose match criteria matches your Appraisal.