You might find this helpful if you've accidentally deleted a record and need to re-instate it, or if you just need to bring up a List of all records within the 'Contacts' or 'Properties' module that have been Trashed. (Listing records aren't able to be Trashed, so this action isn't available in the Listing module.)
You'll be able to do this by opening the appropriate list view (Contacts/Properties) and filtering by the Trashed record state.
In the following example, we will be performing this from the Contacts list view (though it will look the same for Properties).
Just follow these steps;
- Go to Contacts > All Contacts
- Select Filter Contacts > Advanced
- Set the filter criteria with Record Meta - Record State - is any of - Trashed
- Click Filter
You'll now have a list of all Contact records within your system that have been Trashed. If you need to reinstate a Contact record, simply take these steps;
- Click the Contact name to open the record
- Click the recover from trash button
If you need to reinstate most or all of your Trashed records, you can do so by using a Mass Action.