When you send the support team a new request, you can log into an interface which will show you all of your requests, any corresponding responses and their current status. The first thing you'll need to do is create a login to the Help Centre.
Creating a Login to the Help Centre
- From inside of Rex, click the question mark icon in the top right-hand corner
- Click My Support Status
- In this new screen, click Sign In at the top right
- In the new pop up you see, click Get a password in the bottom left-hand corner
- Note: This will only work if you've communicated with our support staff through this method previously.
- Enter the email address you use to send support requests to
- Click Submit
- We'll send you an email with instructions to finish creating your account, and a link to create your new password
- Enter the password you wish to use
- Click Set Password
Once you've done this, it will log you into the support centre, where you can review your support requests.
Viewing your support requests
Now that you have an account, you can view your support requests. To do this you'll need to follow the below instructions:
- In the top right-hand corner via the question mark icon, click My Support Status (or click the link in the email you have received from the support team.)
- If you started the process from the link in the email, skip to the next step - if you started from the inside of Rex, click in the top right-hand corner on Sign In
- In the new popup, enter your email address and the password you created in the right-hand side
- Tick the box Stay Signed In if you'd like your browser to remember your username and password
- Click Sign In
- In the top right-hand corner, click your name, then choose My Activities
- Here you can see all you support requests and their statuses. If you open the request, you can also reply directly in the browser.
If you get stuck, just get in contact with the support team and they'll guide you through getting this up and running.