You can reassign the ownership of a Property, Listing or Contact record from the 'Permissions' section of the record you're working with.
- Go to the Property/Listing/Contact record
- Click the Red edit icon next to 'Permissions' in the right hand panel
- Click Change Record Owner
- Select a new owner from the dropdown menu
- If you'd like to add the current owner to the 'record update permissions' list, tick the checkbox
- Click Change Owner
- Click Change Owner again
You can also reassign multiple records to a new owner at once, by using a Mass Action. You will need to have the correct permissions to perform a mass action. If you do not, a Super Admin user can grant you these privileges or run the mass action on your behalf.