Custom Reports is a powerful feature in Rex that lets you build highly customisable and interactive reports that can be shared with others in your agency.
- For managers and directors, it gives next level reporting for things like commission, pipeline visibility and keeping track of agent KPIs. With hundreds of columns and data points—plus features like pivoting, grouping, and aggregating—Custom Reporting lets you summarise your agency data the way you want to.
- For agents, it’s really useful as a day to day tool to use for things like appointment follow up, since these reports are fully interactive and they give you much more data at a glance in one go compared to other tables in the system.
Using a Custom Report is very similar to using one of the other list views that exists in the system, except with lots more flexibility:
- Up to 5000 records can be loaded at once
- There are significantly more columns available, and you're able to sort and filter against any column
- You have the ability to group, aggregate, pivot, and summarise various different columns
- You are able to load columns for related data sets (e.g. pull in phone numbers from Contact guests whilst on an Appointments report).
Accessing Custom Reports
Custom Reports can be accessed from theReporting > Custom Reportsmain menu item, provided you have either theCustom Reports: View (Own Data)orCustom Reports: View (All Data)privilege.
From the menu you can click on what module you want to report on, which will open up a blank report. Alternatively, you can choose to open a previously saved report.